Our Mission: Helping Seniors Live Independently With Dignity
This page is Just For Fun! It is a place to escape and forget all that is happening around us. We are going to update it weekly, with new pictures and puzzles. Answers for puzzles will be provided the following week.
The Maple Cooker
The harvest 2020 16.35 gallons
Guess the Birds
Example: Mr. Martin just lost another game and he's mad. Answer - Purple Martin
*I've provided the first letter of the bird's name, some birds have more than one word in their name.
1. A romp in the field - M____________
2. Jogger - R_______________
3. A gulp in the hayloft - B_____________
4. Mussed up crosspatch - R____________
5. Semi-hilly - P______________
6. A bereaved member of the Peace Corps - M_____________
7. Robert looks faint - B___________
8. Carrying a tune with a strep infection - R___________________
9. Poor sleeper with a summer tan - B_______________
10. A handyman on a baseball team - F________
11. Beach boy playing a tune - S___________
12. What a crook does for a livin' - R_____
My apologies for not knowing who developed this puzzle. I found it when going through my mom's papers. It could be 70 years old or 10 years old. I'm just not sure. If you know who developed it, please share that information with me. Thank you.
Our Mission: Helping Seniors Live Independently With Dignity Phone: 612-781-5096